Does your body feel heavy and blocked? Discover how to awaken your cells and become more attuned to your inner spirit.
Are you looking to overcome anxiety and your reactions to negative triggers? Do you want to conquer chronic pain? Struggling to defeat your sleeping problems? As a Certified Athletic Therapist and the founder of Fluid Isometrics and Block Therapy, Deanna Hansen has helped thousands draw on transformational benefits through her innovative system. Now she's here to show you why the connective tissue that holds every organ, blood vessel, bone, nerve fiber, and muscle in place shouldn't be ignored and is essential to your well-being.
Unblock Your Body: How Decompressing Your Fascia is the Missing Link in Healing is a powerful guide to learning how to support your body's internal systems and enhance your physical health. Unpacking how flourishing cells require space both around and inside them, you'll know how to reduce restrictions, repair function, and recharge every aspect of your essence. In a world full of chaos and obstructive energy, you'll soon be powering up the key forces needed to counter the constant drag of Earth's gravity and boost your strength and vitality.
In Unblock Your Body: How Decompressing Your Fascia is the Missing Link in Healing, you'll discover:
- How to calm the all-important vagus nerve to ensure your organs work at maximum effectiveness
- Natural ways to decrease panic attacks and other anxiety disorders so you can increase mental wellness
- Reasons why you should keep your adrenal glands refreshed and breath unrestricted to receive necessary levels of oxygen
- Methods for pushing past survival mode to live a life of drive and vigor
- Whole-body strategies to lose weight, be more flexible, stay in touch with yourself, and much, much more!
Unblock Your Body: How Decompressing Your Fascia is the Missing Link in Healing is your gateway to achieving a stress-free existence and maintaining holistic-based health. If you like therapeutic techniques, eye-opening case studies, and advice supported by years of research and clinical experience, then you'll love Deanna Hansen's revolutionary book.