At twenty-six Dorian Gallagher has it all. Money, power, he’s used to fast cars and faster women. He gets what he wants when he wants it. Being put in charge of the build for the Gallagher family’s newest theme park has dropped him in Tennessee. Bored out of his mind he decides to go get some new ink and finds himself face to face with a beautiful woman who doesn’t know his famous last name. Can he charm this dark beauty, or will she just stick him and run?
Charlotte (Charlie) Herrick is a free spirit. She drives a big truck, rides a motorcycle and carries a gun. All while dancing around in the layers of tulle that make up her usual cheek baring tutus. Her life was hers. Until she meets Dorian Gallagher, now she doesn’t know which way is up and life has become something more than just the shop, fishin’ and moonshine. He says he’s just here for the year, so she convinces herself it’s just a fling. Can she stay true to her convictions or will this Amusement Park Prince finally get his princess?
|Publisher:||J. Haney & S.I. Hayes|
|File size:||570 KB|
About the Author
I was born and raised in Kentucky. I reside in Greenup County, Kentucky with my family. My debut novel, An Unexpected Love, released August 2015. I’m a single momma to my eight-year-old daughter, Jessalyn Kristine. I also take care and homeschool my autistic cousin, Aiden Sean, he’s nine years old. I love photography and seeing what I can capture through the lens! I just started plus size modeling and have been 5 or 6 pattern covers now. Both kids model as well, I suppose you can call us “One Big Modeling Family. I’m probably the biggest book whore, I know. I love books of all genres and get excited when I’m introduced to a new author. I’m often told I act like a kid in the candy shop, which I could totally see!
A few fun facts about me:
1. My daughter Jessalyn is my most favorite person in the world.
2. I'm probably the biggest book whore there is.
3. I love music of any kind, but better yet, I love singing.
4. I hate cold/wet weather.
5. I wear at least four different colors at once.
6. I have the most awesome group of friends a gal can have: Jamie, Lisa, Chris, Patricia, Shannon, April, Crystal and Annelle. Love you, ladies!
7. I would love one day to meet Alice Clayton, Christina Lauren, A.M. Willard, Jamie McGuire, and so many others.
8. I’m completely addicted to tattoos and piercings.
9. I’m very random, and will say crazy stuff out of nowhere.
10. I can tell you every word from beginning to ending of Wallbanger by Alice Clayton and One Night Series by A.M. Willard.
S.I. Hayes was born and bred in New England, currently living in Ohio. Running around Connecticut, she used all of her family and friends as inspiration for her many novels. When not writing Paranormal Drama or Erotic Romance she can be found drawing one of many fabulous book covers or teasers, to see them check out her web site. www.sihayes.com