Understanding Digital Marketing: Marketing Strategies for Engaging the Digital Generation / Edition 2 available in Paperback
The world of digital media is changing at a phenomenal pace. Constantly evolving technologies are transforming not just how we access our information but how we interact and communicate with one another on a global scale. Understanding Digital Marketing is a practical, no-nonsense guide to web-marketing, the rules of new media and researching the new generation of digital consumers. Clear, informative and entertaining, it covers key topics such as search marketing, social media, Google, mobile marketing, affiliate marketing, email marketing, performance marketing, customer engagement and digital marketing strategies.
One of the best-selling books in the industry, this fourth edition of Understanding Digital Marketing has been thoroughly revised with more information, fresh examples and case studies, and the latest developments in the industry. Complete with in-depth insider accounts of digital marketing successes from internationally recognised brands and digital marketing campaigns, it is essential reading for both practitioners and students alike.
|Publisher:||Kogan Page, Ltd.|
|Edition description:||Second Edition|
|Product dimensions:||6.10(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
Damian Ryan is author of Understanding Digital Marketing , the bestselling academic book which is required reading by more than 100 universities and colleges including Harvard University and the Chartered Institute of Marketing. He is also author of The Best Digital Marketing Campaigns in the World and Understanding Social Media .
Damian is founder and chairman of The Global Academy of Digital Marketing, a collaborative movement of digital marketers seeking knowledge, case studies, contacts and credible data to help them prosper. Damian is also a partner with Mediaventura, the UK's leading corporate finance firm for the TIME (Technology, Internet, Media and Entertainment) sector.
Table of Contents
* Section - 01: Digital marketing… the origin of…;
• Section - 02: Have a plan and stick to it… strategy!;
• Section - 03: Crouch, touch, pause… engage…;
• Section - 04: Search: being found online;
• Section - 05: Understanding social media;
• Section - 06: Understanding e-mail marketing;
• Section - 07: Understanding mobile marketing;
• Section - 08: Content marketing and native advertising;
• Section - 09: Understanding programmatic;
• Section - 10: All about video;
• Section - 11: Understanding online PR;
• Section - 12: Understanding performance marketing;
• Section - 13: Understanding the IoT;
• Section - 14: Optimizing the customer and user experience;
• Section - 15: The future of digital marketing;
• Section - 16: Three online-only bonus chapters and three online-only contributor views at www.koganpage.com/understanding-digital-marketing;