1. The project goals
• The project goal should focus on helping students to become positive influencers in the classroom.
• To provide insight on why their personal behavior should enhance the developmental growth of the community.
• To point trouble students in the right direction of becoming productive and positive citizens
• To help students become positive role models in society by generating positive goals and attitudes.
• Provide a positive contribution to student's immediate family and the school district.
2. Target audience and age group
• The target audience should focus on students between the ages of twelve through eighteen.
3. Time frame
The program should last one to six months depending on student's behavior. This time should be allowed to see how well young adults are improving.
|Product dimensions:||7.50(w) x 9.25(h) x 0.15(d)|
About the Author
Dr. Cowell's professional education has a doctorate in Global Business and Leadership with California InterContinental University, Master's in Leadership with Southwestern, and a Bachelor's with Mid America Christian University. He completed 20 years of military service with the United Sates Army and currently resides in El Paso, TX.
His current goals in life is educating the poor and middle class in achieving financial success. Ensuring that the communities pass that success from one generation to the next generations by Each One Teaching One principles. He is a critical thinker when it comes to the value of life and the pursuit of happiness. Dr. Cowell has shaped the thinking of educators, political leaders, parents, community leaders, and managers all across the country.