Underwater Aacoustic System Analysis provides a comprehensive exploration of underwater acoustics, acoustic signal generation, and acoustic signal processing for the practicing systems analyst and systems engineer.
This second edition, first published in 1991, contains all the valuable information in the earlier edition plus a detailed discussion of of adaptive processing as applied to spatial filtering.
Highlights of the book are:
* Generation and propagation of compressional acoustic acoustic waves in the ocean
* narrowband signatures of surface ships caused by cavitating propeller blades and diesel engine firing
* Optimization of signal-to-noise ratio and spatial reslution in the presence of multiple acoustic signals
* Ambient noise in the ocean, and
* Examples of sytem performance analysis
|Edition description:||Second Edition Reprint|
|Product dimensions:||7.50(w) x 9.25(h) x 0.97(d)|