From the publishers of The Unofficial Guide® to Walt Disney World® Five Reasons Why This Is the Best B&B Series You Can Buy:
- Complete Coverage. Profiles and evaluations of 300 top inns and B&Bs in all price categories, from budget to deluxe, plus a directory of 250 other great places to stay, and lovely illustrations
- Critical Evaluations. Objective ratings and rankings of each B&B (other B&B guides read like promotional brochures)
- Personal Inspections. Each B&B personally inspected by independent travel professionals (most other guides are written by the innkeepers themselves)
- Honest Selection Process. Each B&B chosen on its own merits; no fees are accepted (other guides charge innkeepers)
- Ideal for Families & Pet Lovers. Identifies pet- and kid-friendly places, and recommends the best rooms
About the Author
About the Author and Illustrator Lea Lane has written about New England inns and bed-and-breakfasts in consumer guidebooks including Birnbaum USA, The Zagat Hotel Survey, and trade publications including Star Service for Reed Travel Group. She was a columnist for Gannett Suburban Papers, managing editor of "Travel Smart" newsletter, has co-authored a book on cruises, and contributes to publications including The New York Times, The Miami Herald, Fodor's Greece, Fodor's Naples and the Amalfi Coast, Fodor's Europe 2000, and The Unofficial Guide to New York City. Born and raised in New York City, Giselle Simons received her Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from Cornell University. She currently lives on Manhattan's Upper West Side, where she works as an illustrator, architectural design drafter, and graphic designer. She is caretaker to a dog, two cats, an increasing number of fish, and her husband, Jeff.