Temporarily Out of Stock Online
From the publishers of The Unofficial Guide® to Walt Disney World® "A Tourist's Best Friend!" Chicago Sun-Times "Indispensable" The New York Times The Top 10 Ways The Unofficial Guide® to Las Vegas Can Help You Have the Perfect Trip:
- Information that's candid, critical, and totally objective
- Each casino reviewed in detail and ranked, from the best values to the hottest slots
- Helpful hints for getting the best room at the lowest possible rateand the inside story on packages
- Insider tips on casino gambling, with proven strategies for making the most of your betting dollars
- Where to find the best buffetsplus detailed reviews of more than 100 restaurants
- Tips for gaining easy access to the top shows and best evening entertainment
- What to see and do beyond the Stripplus where to play golf and tennis or work out
- Advice on planning a productive and stress-free business or convention trip
- All the details on enjoying Las Vegas with your kids
- Everything you need to plan the Vegas vacation that's right for you
Table of Contents
List of Illustrations.
1. Lodging and Casinos.
2. Entertainment and Nightlife.
4. Exercise and Recreation.
5. Shopping and Seeing the Sights.
6. Dining and Restaurants.
Hotel Information Chart.
Other Books to Read.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
With this book I was able to guide 2 friends, all of us first timers, through a weekend in Las Vegas. The book is more than just a way to find great deals and learn where the real action is. It really speaks from an insiders perspective which is helpful in such a tourist packed town. The best advice: it's your money, you shouldn't be intimidated or treated badly; there are far too many places to have a good time to put up with rude or poor service. The ratings on casinos, rooms, and dining will give you a solid leg up on planning your trip. The maps were good enough to allow us to drive from LA. This book even included some basic gaming rules and advice. Great choice for reference. It is the only book I needed.
I got this book for our vacation and found it very informative.I found it to be clear, consie and unbiased in its opinion of things.It gave great advice as to what are the main attractions, and the best time to see them, either to go to them or don't waste your time. It was a must have and even had a top things to see list that was great. We had very little time there but I feel with this book I got a lot of things done that I wouldn't normally have seen, or known about.I wouldn't take a vacation now with out an unofficial guide book to 'guide' me!
although this publication has excellent information, I feel that it lacks information that travelers in the year 2001 are seeking. I find no references as to Internet sites that could be helpful in seaching for additional information on local tours, packages and etc. I feel this information is vital for planing any trip. It was also disappointing that it was published in 2001 and seems to fall short of current information such as information of the new Aladdin Hotel which opened last August. This makes me question how current the information is in this publication.