The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids 2012 by Bob Sehlinger, Liliane Opsomer, Len Testa
- Comments and tips on Walt Disney World from surveys of more than 10,000 families
- Advice on how to prepare mentally, physically, and logistically for your ideal Walt Disney World vacation
- Information on which attractions frighten kids and why
- When to go, where to stay, and how to beat the crowds
- Field tested touring plans that can save you up to four hours of waiting in line.
- How to keep your family happy on vacation and how to return home rested and relaxed
|Series:||Unofficial Guides Series , #281|
|Product dimensions:||5.10(w) x 7.90(h) x 1.20(d)|
About the Author
Bob Sehlinger is the Publisher of Menasha Ridge Press and author of numerous Unofficial Guides, including the best-selling Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids 2012 based on 0 ratings. 3 reviews.
We have already got our monies worth from the tips on making diner reservations and recommendations by age groups. We are taking our 5 grandkids from 2 – 7 years old and this book really helped us in planning where to stay and getting around. There are maps for suggested routes by age that I found very useful for planning. The author’s web site has smart phone apps that supplement the text for wait times and menus. I’ll report back after our visit.