Unravel the Mystery: A Simple, Effective Approach to Beating Cancer is a life changing book that reveals the causes of cancer and how to harness the body's miraculous self-healing power through nutrition, lifestyle changes and minimizing daily toxin exposure. It highlights today's leading research, answers key questions and most importantly puts into perspective all the components necessary to help people restore a healthy immune system and beat cancer.
This 350 page book provides practical �how to� steps that focus on removing the causes of the cancer while maximizing immune system support. This information-packed book will assist individuals and families in their effort to both prevent and fight cancer.
Some important features include:
- Toxins: Studies that show their danger and connection to cancer.This book reveals the sources of toxins that your body is exposed to daily and explains simple ways to reduce or eliminate many of them.
- Diet and Nutrition: How to eat to live and use food to restore health. Includes ways to accelerate the immune system. Receive a daily lifestyle schedule and specifically selected food options to help the body fight cancer.
- Cancer Recovery Checklist: Helps readers prioritize the most important steps to implement as they create personalized action plans.
- Comprehensive Q&A: Posing and answering challenging questions and outlining an approach on how to discuss key issues with oncologists to make educated decisions.
- Real Life Stories: Sharing inspirational testimonies of those who made the Unravel the Mystery lifestyle changes and are living today.
- Cancer Prevention List: Mapping out information for family, friends and caregivers who want to take proactive steps to fight cancer or prevent its recurrence.
- Support Suggestions: Guiding family, friends and caregivers in ways to provide meaningful support to anyone with a cancer diagnosis.
This book is a culmination of references, resources and recommendations that have never been combined into a single resource guide before. Learn how to unravel the mystery, unveil the strategy and unleash the potential of the miraculous self-healing body.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||2 MB|
About the Author
A powerful speaker and motivator, Malkmus empowers others with a message of health, hope and healing. She speaks at conferences and events throughout the globe while sitting side-by-side with some of the world's leading doctors, thought leaders, and nutritionists. Malkmus is passionate about educating individuals, particularly women, of all cultures and lifestyles, ages and stages how to maximize their life's potential by taking control of their health.
An accomplished, award-winning debater and prodigious speaker, Malkmus garnered state and national recognition addressing The National Press Club as well as keynote engagements around the country and the world. Her successful career, however, was halted when Malkmus began suffering from chronic Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and fibromyalgia. Malkmus became a voracious reader, researching everything she could get her hands on to find solutions to both support and help heal herself. After changing her diet and lifestyle through The Hallelujah Diet! �, Malkmus overcame her serious health challenges and enjoy great health.
Malkmus was inspired to write Unravel the Mystery, A Simple Effective Approach to Beating Cancer after losing her step-son Joshua to Hodgkin's Lymphoma in 2011 at age 18 as well as traveling the globe hearing thousands of stories about those battling cancer and other chronic diseases. The book is a continuation of Malkmus' life-long quest for the latest in nutritional research as well as an eye opening look at well over 30 toxins that people unknowingly are exposed to on a daily basis.
Malkmus holds a B.S. in speech and organizational communication from the University of Wisconsin -- Platteville and an M.A. in communication from the University of Dubuque in Iowa. A native of New Holstein, Wisconsin, Malkmus currently resides in Charlotte, NC with her husband Paul.