So, you want to be a successful high-performance athlete or sportsperson? But how do you develop lasting success, not just short-lived wins? How do you overcome challenges and adversity? The answer is mental toughness—the key to success in all avenues of life.
In this book, you’ll discover the 12 steps to develop unstoppable mental toughness with mental toughness expert Peter Estrop. This complete guide to mental toughness covers not just one aspect such as grit, but all of the components that make up mental toughness.
Having lived with adversity for most of his life, Peter is often asked: "How do you deal with it?" This book is his response to that question. Through his personal life and sports career, he has witnessed first-hand real mental toughness in some incredible people. From this, he discovered that all successful people share one trait—psychological resistance, or mental toughness.
In this book, Peter Estrop shares his vast personal experience in mental toughness and success from the basketball court to the sports field, offering insider tips and proven advice on mental toughness.
In this book, you'll see...
- What “mental toughness” means in the real world and why you need it
- The 12 steps you need to take to develop mental toughness
- How to use mental toughness in your field to achieve lasting success
- What the right mindset is for success
- How to overcome challenges and adversity
- Real-life experiences from basketball and other sports
- Examples of hard-won toughness
- Personal stories of success and lessons learned
Whether you’re a young person starting out, an aspiring sportsperson, or an accomplished athlete, this book is for you! If you want a positive and permanent impact in your sport or career, this book will help you develop unstoppable mental toughness.