You will learn how to identify and select highly nutritious familiar foods and ingredients, and the sources and markets to find them!
Deirdre Ventura's unique personal guide to delicious and healthy living provides you with:
Tips and perspectives to help you make better choices.
* How to apply the 80/20 rule to eat well and snack smart.
* The connection between your health and ideal weight.
* Knowledge of the rainbow of high nutrition foods.
* How to replace low nutritional foods with delicious and nutritious upgrades.
* Why alkaline water is critical to good health, and how to alkalize your own water.
* Ways to identify the highest quality products and where to purchase them.
* How to make a Plant and Pray Garden part of your lifestyle.
* Ways to detox your body with delicious juicing recipes.
* An overview of products and cooking methods that will sustain you for the long haul.
|Product dimensions:||5.98(w) x 9.02(h) x 0.47(d)|
About the Author
A certified Hotel Broker and creator of The Harbor Rose B&B, a lifestyle lodging prototype located in Cold Spring Harbor, New York. Deirdre combines her hospitality and real estate knowledge with her vast knowledge of health and wellness. The Harbor Rose provides guests with an eco-friendly, organic, non-toxic experience and the opportunity to taste Deirdre's cuisine, based on the five flavors of Chinese medicine featuring unique herbs and spices harvested from The Harbor Rose gardens.