Urban Frugal Living -Urban Frugal Living: 30 Strategies to Save Over $10k Annually
Are you looking for an introduction to frugal living? Want practical tips that you can immediately apply to save money? Has the modern rat-race dragged you down?
Look no further! Everything included here to get you off to the right start and never look back.
Here's what you'll learn in this book:
• How to minimize your spending and maintain or improve your current quality of life
• Plans and strategies on how to save you hundreds of dollars on grocery shopping
• How to eat for less than you ever thought possible
• An introduction to gardening and how to grow your own vegetables
• Saving Money with DIY projects
• Inexpensive and simple recipes with 5 or less ingredients
• How to ditch the gym membership and stay fit at home - simple beginners routines included!
• How to keep yourself endlessly entertained with activities without cable
• Handy and simple worksheets to get you started
• ....And much much more!
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.15(d)|
About the Author
After learning to live with less, Zach found that his happiness actually increased. His life had less clutter, and he wondered whether rampant consumerism in the first world today had zombified it. He is very interested in saving money - within reason - and loves sharing much of what he's learned on his blog:
He now lives what he calls an "Urban Frugal Lifestyle."