Urban Gardening: A Guide to Urban Garden Design, Ideas and Solutions Plus Container, Hydroponics, Apartment and Backyard Gardens by Carmen Smith
How to Turn Even the Smallest Space Into Urban Garden Design – Indoors or Outdoors.
Do you think how wonderful it would be to have your own urban garden – even if only a small one? Most of us do. It’s only natural.
If you can’t go out into the garden, you can bring the garden into your home.
This eBook covers:
• Indoor and urban container gardening
• Balconies: making the most of limited outdoor space
• Window boxes: a touch of color to brighten up your home
• Hanging baskets: do’s and don’ts
• Small backyard gardens
• The Basics: Planting and other Considerations
• Apartment Dwellers and indoor gardens
• Balconies, Window Boxes, Hanging Baskets
• Small Outdoor Backyard Gardens
• Plants for the Different types of Gardens
• Factors likely to affect plant growth
• Modern systems for growing plants indoors
• Urban garden hydroponics and aeroponics
Take the first steps towards having your very own private garden. Happy Gardening!