Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
Take advantage of Drupal’s vast collection of community-contributed modules and discover how they make this web framework unique and valuable. With this guide, you’ll learn how to combine modules in interesting ways (with minimal code-wrangling) to develop several community-driven websites— including a job posting board, photo gallery, online store, product review database, and event calendar.
The second edition focuses on Drupal 7, the latest version of this open source system. Each project spans an entire chapter, with step-by-step "recipes" to help you build out the precise functionality the site requires. With this book, developers new to Drupal will gain experience through a hands-on introduction, and experienced Drupal developers will learn real-world best practices.
- Learn Drupal’s concepts and building blocks, and how everything works together
- Hit the ground running—build your first Drupal site hands-on
- Explore solutions that meet each project’s requirements, and discover why specific modules were selected
- Understand the projects through case studies, including the client’s needs and desires
- Learn how to configure modules with a bird’s-eye view of how they work
- Discover new modules, including Drupal Commerce, Media, and Workbench
|Publisher:||O'Reilly Media, Incorporated|
|Edition description:||Second Edition|
|Product dimensions:||6.90(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.00(d)|
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Drupal Overview
- Chapter 2: Drupal Jumpstart
- Chapter 3: Job Posting Board
- Chapter 4: Media Management
- Chapter 5: Product Reviews
- Chapter 6: Event Management
- Chapter 7: Managing Publishing Workflows
- Chapter 8: Multilingual Sites
- Chapter 9: Online Store
- Installing and Upgrading Drupal
- Choosing the Right Modules
- Modules and Themes Used in This Book
- Major Changes Between Drupal 6 and 7
Most Helpful Customer Reviews