Using Econometrics: A Practical Guide / Edition 7 available in Hardcover
For courses in Econometrics.
A Clear, Practical Introduction to Econometrics
Using Econometrics: A Practical Guide offers readers an innovative introduction to elementary econometrics. Through real-world examples and exercises, the book covers the topic of single-equation linear regression analysis in an easily understandable format.
The Seventh Edition is appropriate for all levels: beginner econometric readers, regression users seeking a refresher, and experienced practitioners who want a convenient reference. Praised as one of the most important texts in the last 30 years, the book retains its clarity and practicality in previous editions with a number of substantial improvements throughout.
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||7.50(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.00(d)|
Table of Contents
1. An Overview of Regression Analysis
2. Ordinary Least Squares
3. Learning to Use Regression Analysis
4. The Classical Model
5. Hypothesis Testing and Statistical Inference
6. Specification: Choosing the Independent Variables
7. Specification: Choosing a Functional Form
9. Serial Correlation
11. Running Your Own Regression Project
12. Time-Series Models
13. Dummy Dependent Variable Techniques
14. Simultaneous Equations
16. Experimental and Panel Data
Appendix A: Answers
Appendix B: Statistical Tables