The smart way to learn how to build InfoPath forms for SharePoint—one step at a time!
Quickly teach yourself how to use Microsoft InfoPath 2010 to create electronic business forms for Microsoft SharePoint 2010. With Step by Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Design and build InfoPath forms without writing code
- Add approval workflows to your InfoPath forms
- Integrate data from SharePoint and other company systems
- Create forms that offer a rich experience in the browser
- Build views and dashboards to display form information
- Create and use forms in the cloud with SharePoint Online
|Series:||Step by Step Series|
|Product dimensions:||7.40(w) x 9.00(h) x 1.30(d)|
About the Author
Darvish Shadravan has been employed at Microsoft for 13 years, spending most of that time in the role of a Technology Specialist working with Enterprise customer to help them understand and leverage the SharePoint and Office platforms. He has spoken at SharePoint events worldwide representing the InfoPath Product Group. His ongoing work with the InfoPath and SharePoint products has made him a trusted advisor to the product groups, and he is called upon regularly to present sessions at conferences and help vet content and demos.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews