USMLE Step 1(Rapid Review Series): Rapid Review / Edition 1 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- Elsevier Health Sciences
The only two-color review book on the market, RAPID REVIEW: USMLE Step 1, provides a wealth of Board-style questions, with detailed rationales, that cover all of the basic science content areas. A companion CD-ROMwith bookmark capabilitypresents over 1,000 questions simulating the USMLE. A scoring system helps readers pinpoint their strengths and weaknesses.
• Information presented in an easy-to-read outline format.
• Seven 50-item Board-style question sets with rationales.
• A CD-ROM containing over 1,000 clinically oriented multiple-choice questionsmany accompanied by clinical vignettes and two-color illustrations.
• "Test mode" featuring a 60-minute timed test of 50 questions which can be customized by system or random selection.
• "Tutorial mode" allowing the reader to customize content review by science, system, or random selection.
• Discussions for all correct and incorrect options.
• "High yield" margin notes identifying need-to-know material.
• Table of common lab values.