USMLE Step 2 Secrets is an easy-to-read review perfect for busy students like you. Theodore X. O’Connell, MD ― author of several review and clinical reference books ― has thoroughly revised this popular text, which presents essential questions and answers covering the important concepts you need to know to score well on the USMLE Step 2 exam: key conditions you will be expected to recognize, all specialty and subspecialty topics, and necessary clinical concepts.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader , conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability. Compatible with Kindle®, nook®, and other popular devices.
- Learn the most important questions and answers with the proven format of the highly acclaimed Secrets Series®.
- Master all specialty and subspecialty topics covered on Step 2.
- Identify key facts in the "Top 100 Secrets."
- Consult the book wherever you go thanks to a portable size that fits in your lab coat pocket.
- Review material quickly and easily thanks to bulleted lists, algorithms, illustrations, and a new 4-color section featuring key pathologic and clinical images.
- Apply tips, memory aids, and "secrets" gathered by Theodore X. O’Connell, MD, and used trusted by students to pass the boards.
- Find information quickly with a second color highlighting chapter and section titles, legends, bullets and icons, and key terms.
- Benefit from thorough revisions that ensure high-yield focus and most current overview of board-tested content.
Table of Contents
100 Top Secrets
1. Acid-Base and Electrolytes
7. Diabetes Mellitus
8. Ear, Nose, and Throat Surgery
9. Emergency Medicine
13. General Surgery
20. Infectious Diseases
21. Laboratory Medicine
28. Orthopedic Surgery
31. Preventive Medicine
39. Vascular Surgery
40. Vitamins and Minerals