Want to follow in Warren Buffett’s investing footprints? Value Investing For Dummies, 2nd Edition, explains what value investing is and how to incorporate it into your overall investment strategy. It presents a simple, straightforward way to apply proven investment principles, spot good deals, and produce extraordinary returns.
This plain-English guide reveals the secrets of how to value stocks, decide when the price is right, and make your move. You’ll find out why a good deal is a good deal, no matter what the bulls and bears say, get tips in investing during jittery times, and understand how to detect hidden agendas in financial reports. And, you’ll uncover the keys to identifying the truly good businesses with enduring and growing value that continually outperform both their competition and the market as a whole. Discover how to:
- Understand financial investments
- View markets like a value investor
- Assess a company’s value
- Make use of value investing resources
- Incorporate fundamentals and intangibles
- Make the most of funds, REITs, and ETFs
- Develop your own investing style
- Figure out what a financial statement is really telling you
- Decipher earnings and cash-flow statements
- Detect irrational exuberance in company publications
- Make a value judgment and decide when to buy
Complete with helpful lists of the telltale signs of value and “unvalue,” as well as the habits of highly successful value investors, Value Investing For Dummies, 2nd Edition, could be the smartest investment you’ll ever make!
|Series:||For Dummies Series|
|Product dimensions:||7.20(w) x 9.00(h) x 1.00(d)|
About the Author
Peter J. Sander, MBA is the author of several books on investing and personal finance. Janet Haley is a Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor and a regional sales director for Conseco Fund Group.