Asia is home to a wide range of regional cultures and this diversity is reflected in its cuisine. The Essential Asian Cookbook for Vegans incorporates authentic dishes from all over the East so you can enjoy vegan versions of your favorite meals at home.
- All dishes can be prepared in 30 minutes or less
- Each recipe has been carefully tried and tested to retain an authentic taste and texture
- Recipes are based around simple, wholesome ingredients found in your pantry or easily found at your local supermarket
Whether you are a vegan, a vegetarian or a meat-eater looking to reduce the amount of meat in your diet, this cookbook will inspire you to cook authentic Asian dishes on any night of the week.
Try These Easy & Exotic Asian Vegan Recipes Today...
- Take Out Style Chow Mein
- Kaeng Phanaeng Neua (Panang Curry)
- Nasu Dengaku (Miso Glazed Eggplant)
- Perfect Pad Thai
- Vietnamese Pho
- Gyoza (Japanese Dumplings)
- Tod Man Khao Pod (Thai Corn Fritters)
- Japanese Tempura
- Jian Dui (Fried Sesame Balls)
- Coconut Sticky Rice with Mango
- Black Sesame Seed Ice Cream
- And Many More Delicious Dishes!
This cookbook celebrates the flavors of the East and shows you how easy it is to prepare exotic and delicious vegan dishes in your very own kitchen - even on the busiest of weeknights.
Grab Your Copy Now & Start Cooking Easy & Delicious Asian Vegan Dishes Today!
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.23(d)|
About the Author
The creativity, ingenuity, and techniques involved in adapting certain dishes have inspired a fresh outlook and a passion to demystify the world of vegan cooking, inspiring people to create easy delicious plant-based foods at home.
Whether you're a seasoned cook or a new starter in the kitchen, these essential cookbooks include recipes with simple and easy to follow directions, most of which take no longer than 30 minutes to prepare.
Whatever your reasons are for integrating vegan food to your life, Love Vegan will inspire you to cook beautiful, authentic and delicious meals every night of the week.
For further information please visit: http://highcedarpress.wix.com/love-vegan