- Are you in a high-stress, unfulfilling job and exploring options for starting your own business?
- Does the idea of having a business that has low start-up costs, allows you to set your own schedule, and doesn't require you to hire a team appeal to you?
- Are you considering a vending machine business but have not yet found the right beginner's guide to help you get started?
Whether you are exploring starting a vending machine business and looking for key insights to help you decide or you're ready to start and looking for a great guide that outlines the steps, this book is for you.
Written by a successful vending machine business owner for those looking to start a vending business, 10-year veteran Anne Pippen shares the wisdom gained from her hands-on experience (the lows, the highs, the considerations, the pitfalls, the challenges) to help you move forward faster to get your vending business off the ground and up and running.
Inside this book you will discover how to:
- Decide if a vending business is right for you
- Set up your business the right way
- Choose the right vending machine equipment
- Obtain optimal locations
- Source the best-selling vending machine products at the best price
- Provide great service
- Grow, expand, and scale
What Readers Are Saying:
Anne Pippen provides an insider's view on starting a vending business. This is one of the most practical and straightforward business books I have read, and a must read for anyone who wants to start and operate a vending business! Carl Baumann, Retired Executive and Certified Mentor