Discover Venice's most colorfulneighborhoodsone step at a time.
Follow Frommer's for an up-close and personal look at Venice's mostculturally rich areas, from famous places to lesser-known gems. Filled with color photos, easy-to-follow maps, clear route directions, and helpfulcommentary, this guide makes it easy to find your way around.
Let Frommer's take you to:
- The history and beauty of the Piazza San Marco
- The Grand Canal, Venice's main "street" and backbone of the city
- Scenes and sights from Marco Polo's childhood
- The art and artistry of traditional handmade Murano glassand Burano lace
- Lively Rialto markets and the beautiful Rialto Bridge