Victorious Faith in Jesus Christ: Creates Good Christian Conduct by Joan Jessalyn Cox
The second Christian Training book for spiritual maturity reveals how Christians can have overcoming, unshakable faith in Jesus Christ that will improve their Christian conduct.
The scriptures will be made more understandable, and you will discover a deeper truth, as the points are verified by scriptures. People will receive spiritual counseling along with their expanded education in the Bible Studies.
Victorious Faith in Jesus Christ, addresses subjects that are currently roaming around in Christians minds and going unanswered. They will be addressed and thoroughly clarified with satisfying answers to each question.
Here are a few of the subjects that are addressed in this second book in the Foundational Faith in Truth Bible Study books.
· What Happens When You Compromise Your Integrity?
· What is the meaning of life?
· What is Revelation Truth? How does it change Christian Conduct?
· What is Moral Protection?
· What is Good Christian Character?
· What is the Truth that sets you free?
· How do you develop good Christian Character?
· What are Spiritual Life Skills?
· What is the Key to Change that will help Christians to be a More Credible Witness for Jesus Christ?
· What is the Purpose of Individuality in Christians?
· What are the Blessings Promised to Followers of Jesus Christ?
· What is Spiritual Discernment?
· What Happens When You Trust the Untrustworthy?
· How do you Move away from a guilty or sin conscious to have a good conscious, and how does each type of consciousness affect your life?
All the previous questions are thoroughly and clearly explained in our second book in the series.
If you want good, reasonable, well-grounded in the scripture answers to your questions, that you can clearly understand be sure and get this uplifting and informative book. Victorious Faith In Jesus Christ: Creates Good Christian Conduct by Joan Jessalyn Cox
About the Author
Conferences. Joan has taught foundational truth and deliverance in bible studies,
and counseled people with spiritual needs. Joan has authored several books and is currently writing The Foundational Faith In Truth Book Series.
Table of Contents
Foundational Faith in Truth Series 9
Section 1 A Godly Vision for Christian Conduct
Chapter 1 Revelation Truth Settles a Christian's Faith 14
Chapter 2 What's Important in Your Life? 28
Chapter 3 When you compromise your integrity? 38
Chapter 4 Christian Reproof, Rebuke & Chastening? 49
Chapter 5 A Good Christian Character 60
Chapter 6 Developing A Good Christian Character 75
Section 2 Battle of Life - Struggle with self, sin and Satan
Chapter 7 Dual Experience 89
Chapter 8 The Key to Change is Recognition of the Problem 102
Chapter 9 The Purpose of Individuality in Christians 118
Chapter 10 Who Am I? 126
Section 3 Victory through overcoming self, sin and Satan
Chapter 11 Spiritual Discernment 142
Chapter 12 You Are What You Believe 157
Chapter 13 What is Sin Consciousness? 170
Chapter 14 The Mind of Christ 184
Chapter 15 God's Grace is Merciful Love 191
Chapter 16 The Holy Spirit & His Work in Your Development 208