McNABB IS MADDEN'S MAIN MAN
Thanks to the versatility he brings to the quarterback position, All-Pro Philadelphia Eagles and NFC Champion quarterback Donovan McNabb will appear on the cover of Madden NFL 06. The newest iteration of the EA SPORTS best-selling football franchise is the only videogame with the official license of the NFL and its players. Reflecting the focus on the passing game for the first time in ten years with the all-new QB Vision Control and QB Precision Placement, McNabb is the perfect representative for the cover of the most popular football videogame franchise. Last year Madden NFL 2005 sold more than six million copies.
"This is one of the top honors in the NFL – you have truly made it when you are on the cover of Madden NFL Football," said McNabb. "With the attention and changes they have made to the passing and the focus on the quarterback this year, it was worth the wait to be the cover guy and part of the EA SPORTS team."
McNabb, who was named to his fifth consecutive Pro Bowl in his seven years in the NFL, is one of the most dangerous quarterbacks in the NFL. He is a threat as both a passer and a scrambler. As the second-highest rated passer in the NFC (104.7) he became the first player in NFL history to finish a season with more than 30 touchdown passes (31) and fewer than 10 interceptions (8). He appeared in his first Super Bowl this past season and passed for 357 yards with three touchdowns and three interceptions.
* Revolutionary Player Models—3D head scans provide photo-realistic faces and physiques and a level of detail that shows the emotion and intensity of the NFL like never before.
* Next Gen Graphical Effects—From the reactions of coaches and players on the sidelines to the seat-level accuracy of thousands of lifelike 3D fans, the new graphics engine provides realistic lighting and visual effects that have never been possible before now.
* Three Times the Animations—The action starts before kickoff and continues with every touchdown celebration thanks to thousands of new animations.
* Redefined Gameplay—Select plays in a whole new way with the innovative playcalling and new picture-in-picture system. Popular features like QB Vision Control and the Hit Stick are also included to make Madden NFL Football veterans feel right at home.
* Sight and Sounds of the NFL—Featuring biased hometown radio announcers, injury reports on the scoreboard, and actual NFL Films on-fi eld audio, including hits and player chatter.
* Advanced Franchise Mode—The game mode invented by Madden NFL Football comes to the Xbox 360 with new, easy-to-use Player, Team, and Box Score Cards that give you all the information you need to take your team to the top.
* Online Play—Find the perfect opponent instantly anytime of the day with Xbox Live™ and see where you stack up against the best players in the nation with the real-time leaderboard.
* Extensive Customization Options—Customize settings, menu music playlists, gameplay controls, strategies, and more.