Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
- Get it by Monday, January 29 , Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Paris is a city of wonder, its many faces welcoming creative exploration. For travelers searching for the city's soul who want more than the tried-and-true tourist sites, Wandering Paris is your ticket to discovering your own true and authentic Paris.Through charming illustrations and evocative text, artist Jill Butler (Rendez-Vous in France) presents her beloved city in myriad moods, allowing a perfect match for any particular day. Each outing starts with a point of departure and a map, and ends with suggestions for dinner or an aperitif. Examples include:
- A water adventure
- An art day
- A flea market expedition
- Shopping Parisian style
- A bakery moment (or several!) A tour of exceptional design
- An early morning adventure
- Late-night people-watching
- And much more! Whether rollerblading through the streets of Paris late into the night or combing the flea markets for hidden treasures, this artist's notebook shares a Parisian's inside knowledge, much as a friend would tailor a visit just for you.
|Publisher:||Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc.|
|Edition description:||First Edition|
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 6.25(h) x (d)|
About the Author
Butler has authored and illustrated two books, Paintbrush in Paris and Rendez-vous with France. The latter is a point-and-pronounce guide to traveling, shopping, and eating in France -- the perfect accompaniment to Wandering Paris.
From her studio in the Connecticut River Valley, Butler designs French-inspired tabletop products. Her collection can be viewed at www.jillbutler.com. She also teaches art and art marketing while never letting her passort rest idle.