Get it by Thursday, October 19
, Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
For more than 75 years, M.I. Hummel½ figurines have captured the hearts of collectors the world over. This dynamic Field Guide to M.I. Hummel½ encapsulates the entire history of the line in the most compact guide on the market.
- 800 color photos of M.I. Hummel½ figurines
- Condensed line listings with expert pricing for your convenience
- Reading and understanding trademarks
- Buying and selling advice
- (Original 46÷ introduced in 1935
- History of Maria Innocentia Hummel and how her drawings launched this beloved line
|Product dimensions:||4.20(w) x 5.10(h) x 1.30(d)|
About the Author
Heidi Ann Von Recklinghausen is a former Region 1 Representative and has authored The Official M.I. Hummel Price Guide. Her family has collected M.I. Hummel figures for three generations. Recklinghausen is an ardent Hummel aficionado, an active member of the international M.I. Hummel Club and currently serving her second term on the Local Chapter Advisory Board.