- Get it by Thursday, October 26 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Performing your first Web site analysis just got a whole lot easier. Web Analytics For Dummies offers everything you need to know to nail down and pump up the ROI on your Web presence. It explains how to get the stats you need, then helps you analyze and apply that information to improve traffic and click-through rate on your Web site. You’ll discover:
- What to expect from Web analytics
- Definitions of key Web analytics terms
- Help in choosing the right analytics approach
- How to collect key data and apply it to site design or marketing
- Techniques for distinguishing human users from bots
- Tips on using Google and other free analytics tools
- Advice on choosing pay and subscription services
A detailed and accurate analysis is crucial the success of your Web site. Web Analytics For Dummies helps you get it right the first time—and every time.
|Series:||For Dummies Series|
|Product dimensions:||7.40(w) x 9.30(h) x 0.85(d)|
About the Author
Pedro Sostre is a respected Internet business and marketing guru and a columnist for Revenue magazine.
Jennifer LeClaire is a veteran e-commerce journalist and the weekly analytics columnist for newsfactor.com.