Your one-stop reference for Spanish verbs
Mastering Spanish verbs is a tough job for students learning the language, but now it's easier than ever! Whether you're studying the language in school or translating a report for work, Webster's New World 575+ Spanish Verbs is the only verb reference you need. This handy resource lists verbs alphabetically in every mood and tense, complete with their idiomatic forms-so you'll not only know how to use a verb, but when to use it, too.
Webster's New World 575+ Spanish Verbs is the best Spanish verb reference money can buy, packed with more verbs and more extra features, like:
* A comprehensive review of the rules of Spanish conjugation
* More than 1,500 additional verbs in their infinitive form, fully cross-referenced
* Multiple sample sentences that demonstrate common usage for each verb
* An appendix of irregular verbs to cut down on confusion
* A full English-to-Spanish index of all the verbs in the book
|Publisher:||Houghton Mifflin Harcourt|
|Product dimensions:||6.12(w) x 9.25(h) x 1.29(d)|
About the Author
Elsa Pittman was born in Venezuela, earned her master’s degree at the University of Oklahoma, and taught ESL and Spanish in the Texas school system. She frequently works as an editor on Spanish-language book projects, including titles in the For Dummies series.
Table of Contents
Verb Usage Review.
Appendix of Additional Verbs.
Appendix of Irregular Verb Forms.
English-Spanish Verb Index.