Western Europe provides a balanced appraisal of common characteristics and shared problems of the eighteen states lying to the west of the former Iron Curtain.
|Publisher:||Wiley, John & Sons, Incorporated|
|Edition description:||2nd ed|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 1.25(h) x 9.00(d)|
Table of Contents
1. Optimism and uncertainty
2. Political evolution
3. Demographic and social change
7. The service sector
8. Urban development
9. Agriculture and rural change
10. Recreation and conservation
11. The encircling seas
12. Trends in regional development
13. Western Europe and the 'new Europe'