There are many theories and methodologies about how we reach our life goals. Is it determined by wealth or lack of it? Is our personality predestined to limit our reach for certain goals? Does our genealogy imprison us or push us forward? Does our life training help or limit our ability to reach our goals? Does science play a role...does God?
These are just a few of the possibilities being analyzed by science and spiritual leaders.
- Financial Status - Family money, high-income job, or poverty-stricken
- Personality or Ego - Fear or lack of - discipline or lack of - vision or blank thoughts
- Family History - Our father’s son, our mother’s daughter, generations of success or failure
- Cultural Background - Stereotypes, discrimination
- Education - Community college, ivy league or dropout
- Body Chemistry - chemistry imbalance or high metabolism
- Pre-determination or God’s Will
- Luck - right place at the right time
Our question here is how much control do we have to fulfill our destiny. Or perhaps the question really is “are there many levels to that fulfillment?”
“People often meet their destiny on the road they take to avoid it” - French Proverb
Join me and explore your path. Destiny awaits!
|Publisher:||The Maxwell Group|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||906 KB|
About the Author
All her eBooks provide practical information about how to live this wonderful life.
Her ebook titles include:
- About Men - Myths Revealed, How to Love, Live, and Work With Them
- Buying and Selling Gold and Silver - A Primer
- Selling Your Home - How the Real Estate Market Works
- Do Your Own Probate - Summary Administration for Small Estates
- For Women Only - Traveling Solo In Your RV, The Adventure
- How To Save Money While Enjoying The RV Lifestyle
- The RV Lifestyle - A Dream Come True
- Selling Online - Supporting the Traveling Lifestyle
- Staying In Touch, A Traveler's Guide
- Working On The Road - For Professionals
- What Determines Our Destiny
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This is the best book i have ever read.