What Does God’s Word Say About the Tithe?
We know what people say:
- That the tithe was only for the time of the Law
- That since we are no longer under the Law but under grace, we no longer need to tithe
- That tithing is an archaic practice belonging to another age
And any other convenient excuse not to tithe
But what does God Himself have to say about this all-important subject?
Could it be that we are robbing ourselves of financial blessings by robbing God of the tithe?
These and other important questions are answered in this timely book. In it, Pastor Cude lays out what God says on the subject, and that should be what concerns us all.
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||McDougal & Associates|
|Product dimensions:||4.00(w) x 6.00(h) x 0.13(d)|
Table of Contents
Part I: Biblical Principles Concerning Tithing 7
1. What Is the Tithe and Why Is It Important? 9
2. Tithing Under the Law of Moses 15
3. Other Biblical Tithes 21
4. Tithing Establishes the Law 25
Part II: Questions and Answers on Tithing 37
Misunderstanding #1 39
Misunderstanding #2 41
Misunderstanding #3 43
Misunderstanding #4 45
About the Author 52