We invite you to discover:
- Three essential steps to healing trauma
- How your mind and body work in determining your unique response to trauma
- How to stay present in healing trauma
- Healing with new energy, no matter how long ago your traumatic experience
- Highly effective coping techniques to help you cope with even your most distressing symptoms
- Recovery stories of trauma survivors providing you with inspiration and hope
- Significant ways to reconnect with others while moving forward in four key areas for healing
You are not alone; it is our honor to be your companions on this gentle journey to a new place in your life.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.48(d)|
About the Author
Teresa Lauer, LMHC is a licensed psychotherapist in Washington state providing therapy, consultation and training within the clinical framework of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) Therapy. Trained in Marriage and Family Systems Theory, Teresa has advanced expertise in how trauma affects the family, including the individual, couple, children, seniors, and those with special needs (Autism Spectrum Disorder, Asperger's Syndrome, Attention Deficity Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), and Pervasive Developmental Disorders (PDDs), etc.
Teresa's areas of expertise in the field of trauma therapy and training include Sexual Assault, Military Sexual Trauma, Combat Veterans, Domestic Violence, Somatic Therapies, and Integration of Touch.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This book seems very helpfull