- Get it by Thursday, September 28 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
It's in the news. It's talked about on radio and TV. It's growing at an incredible rate. And it's got the answers.
What Is Scientology?
Find out in the book:
* How Scientology helps people in the here and now.
* What the State of Clear is and what it means to you.
* What Total Freedom means and how Scientologists achieve it.
* Why Scientologists believe they have lived before.
* What the E-Meter is and how it works.
* Who L. Ron Hubbard is and why Scientologists consider him their best friend.
* Why Scientology is not only a religion, but a religion for people of all religions.
* What kind of people are Scientologists?
* How Scientology began.
* What Scientology auditing is and the miracles it achieves.
* Who has been attacking Scientology and exactly why.
|Publisher:||Bridge Publications, Inc.|
|Product dimensions:||7.42(w) x 9.92(h) x 1.28(d)|
|Age Range:||15 Years|
About the Author
L. Ron Hubbard (1911 ¿ 1986), often referred to by his initials, LRH, was an American author and the founder of the Church of Scientology. Hubbard established his career as a writer with science fiction and fantasy novels, including the novel Battlefield Earth, which was adapted into a feature film in 2000. Starting in the 1950s, Hubbard created a system called Dianetics, which is a wide-ranging set of doctrines and practices that became the foundation of the religious movement Scientology.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This coffee-table-sized book gives a clear understanding of how Scientology is a true religion. It answer critical questions and FAQs. It takes up the many social betterment efforts that Scientologists are involved in. Perhaps most importantly, it gives an overview of some of Scientology's courses, their contents, and the end results in personal capability that a person can expect from taking them.
This encyclopedic look into Scientology is a must-read for anyone with questions about the religion. Everything is answered here. It's a huge book, but it covers a great deal of material, and very clearly!
This book is a summary of the Scientology religion. It is embracive and covers nearly every question imaginable on the subject. I have read it, and I recommend it to those who are looking to improve their lives.