- Get it by Wednesday, October 25 , Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Eating for optimum health and longevity is easierand tastierthan you ever imagined!
With all the conflicting information about what and how to eat for good health, is it any wonder that the majority of us are both overweight and undernourished?
In What to Eat, internationally respected nutrition expert Dr. Luise Light cuts through the confusion created by misleading advertising, fad diet doctors, and the big food lobbies to answer all your nutrition-related questions. Even more important, she arms you with a simple, research-based eating plan guaranteed to help you look and feel better than everwithout having to sacrifice taste or turn your life upside down.
A no-nonsense nutrition guide, What to Eat supplies you with:
- Ten simple rules for healthy eatingcustomizable for your tastes and lifestyle
- A new, simplified food pyramid
- A step-by-step eating plan
- Guidelines for eating out
- Fast, easy, and delicious menus, meals, and recipes
- Surefire strategies for making kids want to eat healthy foods
"From her experiences inside the USDA, Dr. Light brings new insights on how powerful agricultural and political forces have created the recipe for our national diet. Readers who care about their health will find much to learn within these covers."
Walter Willett, M.D., Dr.P.H., Chair, Department of Nutrition, Harvard School of Public Health, and author of Eat, Drink, and Be Healthy
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.79(d)|
About the Author
Luise Light, M.S., Ed.D., is a former director of dietary guidance and nutrition education research at the USDA. She has worked on nutrition programs with the Red Cross, the National Cancer Institute, and the American Cancer Society.