If you find yourself spending hours studying and then can't recall the material, if you take notes in class and can't make sense of them, if you dread taking tests, Developing Study Skill, Taking Notes and Tests, Using Dictionaries and Libraries can help.
You will learn strategies to
- manage your study time efficiently
- improve your concentration and memory
- develop a technique for studying
- improve your note-taking while reading and during lectures
- reduce test anxiety and improve scores
- feel confident about using the dictionary and the library/media center
- research with computers and the Internet
Packed with hands-on, practical activities, this book will help you develop essential skills for becoming a better student.
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide