This compelling new work teaches you how to trust God when someone you love leaves the Church.
Author Lorene Hanley Duquin uses an engaging blend of stories from real people, Church teaching, sociological studies, and plain old common sense to bring comfort and understanding to those who bear the burden of having a loved one leave the Faith.
- The single greatest factor involved in leaving the Church.
- The five main reasons people drop out.
- The only reason why some people must leave the Faith.
- Why you shouldn't feel guilty when a family members leaves.
- Sure-fire ways to keep teens attending Mass.
And much more that will help you endure the pain, suffering, and heartache that comes when someone you love no longer is practicing the Faith.
|Publisher:||Our Sunday Visitor, Publishing Division|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||433 KB|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Provides incredibly helpful advice about a situation that breaks the heart of every believer. Chock full of the stories of others as well as those of the saints!