- Boys and girls will love the story of how the pandemic positively affected our Earth and learn how we can continue protecting the planet
- The hardcover book and paper pages make it a timeless and classic storybook to enjoy reading over and over again
- Easy-to-read text with a vibrant and beautiful picture on each page
- Perfect if you're looking for climate change books, global warming books, or Earth Day gifts for kids
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this book goes to support the Jane Goodall Institute and their membership in 1% for the Planet
Jane & Me is a trademark of the Jane Goodall Institute.
|Publisher:||Cottage Door Press|
|Product dimensions:||9.13(w) x 11.25(h) x 0.43(d)|
|Age Range:||5 - 10 Years|
About the Author
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.
Tom Rivett-Carnac is a leader in the fields of international diplomacy, energy policy, and climate change. From 2013 to 2016 Tom was Senior Strategy Advisor to the Executive Secretary of the UN Convention on Climate Change, Christiana Figueres.
He was responsible for political strategy to build a new type of collaborative diplomacy that broke the political deadlock on climate policy and finance through new partnerships and approaches. Leading a strategy team inside the Office of the Executive Secretary, he held this position up to and during the successful negotiations in Lima (COP 20) and Paris (COP 21), which resulted in the unanimous signing of the Paris Agreement.
Together with Christiana Figueres, he is a Founding Partner at Global Optimism, a purpose driven enterprise focused on social and environmental change and co-host of the podcast, Outrage and Optimism. ‘The Future We Choose’ is their first co-authored book.
Find him on Twitter or Instagram as @tomcarnac
More at: www.globaloptimism.com