|Edition description:||Print-On-Demand ed.|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.55(d)|
About the Author
Rhodes, pastor of Culmore United Methodist Church in Falls Church, Virginia, was named Distinguished Evangelist of the United Methodist Church for 1997. He is nationally recognized as a leader in multicultural ministries, and he has served in various capacities with the United Methodist Conference Board of Global Ministries.
Table of Contents
Introduction: What Does This Mean?
1. With Their Own Languages, Families & NationsGod's intention for creation has always been multicultural
2. To Bless the NationsA multicultural church is a fulfillment of God's promise to bless all the nations
3. Just Give Them JesusA multicultural church is under the lordship of Jesus Christ
4. Be My WitnessesA multicultural church is empowered by the Holy Spirit
5. Choosing LifeA multicultural church accepts God's gift of being "born again"
6. No PartialityA multicultural church affirms cultural identity
7. The Alien Among YouA multicultural church is a contrast community
8. Someone to Guide MeA multicultural church emphasizes evangelical wholeness
9. Ambassadors for ChristA multicultural church is both conflictual and conciliatory
10. By the Rivers of BabylonA multicultural church is a community of perseverance
11. Into the Fiery FurnaceA multicultural church is composed of God's pilgrim people
12. Every Knee Shall Bow and Tongue ConfessA multicultural church is eschatological