19.95 In Stock
• Waterproof • Tear-Resistant • Travel MapThe White Mountain National Forest Map Pack Bundle is the perfect companion to anyone planning a trip the stunning White Mountains of New Hampshire. The White Mountains are famous for thier rugged peaks and stunning beauty. This Map Pack combines two maps that cover the White Mountain National Forest in wonderful detail. The entire New Hampshire section of the Appalachian Trail can be found on these maps. Franconia Notch and Crawford Notch State Parks are shown as well as Mount Washington which is known for the most extreme weather in the country. Also shown are hiking trails with milage between intersections as well as points of interest such as campgrounds, visitor centers, lookout towers, and more.
Buy the Map Pack and save 15%!
The White Mountain National Forest Map Pack includes:
- Map 740 :: White Mountain National Forest West [Franconia Notch, Lincoln]
- Map 741 :: White Mountain National Forest East [Presidential Range, Gorham]
- Map Scale = 1:70,000
- Sheet Size = 37.5" x 25.5"
- Folded Size = 4.25" x 9.25"
|Publisher:||National Geographic Maps|
|Edition description:||2008th ed.|
|Product dimensions:||5.07(w) x 9.43(h) x 0.48(d)|
About the Author
Founded in 1915 as the Cartographic Group, the first division of National Geographic, National Geographic Maps has been responsible for illustrating the world around us through the art and science of mapmaking.Today, National Geographic Maps continues this mission by creating the world's best wall maps, recreation maps, atlases, and globes which inspire people to care about and explore their world.