- How could Jesus have preexisted his conception and birth?
- What does the incarnation really mean?
- How important is the virgin birth?
- Would it have been possible for Jesus to sin?
- Could Christianity get along without the cross?
- Why should I believe in the bodily resurrection of Jesus?
- What is Jesus doing for me now?
Dr. Bruce Demarest answers these and many other questions relating to Jesus Christ, the God-Man. He shows that the truths the Bible teaches about Jesus are much more than theoretical or theological concerns. They are basic to the Christian faith-basic to your own faith.
|Publisher:||Wipf & Stock Publishers|
|Product dimensions:||5.30(w) x 8.30(h) x 0.40(d)|
About the Author
Bruce Demarest is Professor of Christian Theology and Spiritual Formation at Denver Seminary. He is also the author of several books including 'Soul Guide, Satisfy Your Soul', and 'Integrative Theology.'