Do other worlds exist beyond the observable universe?
Multiverse theory continues to gain popularity among the secular scientific community as an alternative explanation for the origin of the universe - one that does not require a Creator. But is the multiverse an enemy to the Christian faith - or, rather, a useful ally? Astrophysicist Jeff Zweerink lays out some of the most intriguing, challenging, and apologetically important multiverse issues in a clear and concise way.
Join Dr. Zweerink as he explains and critiques multiverse theory, including
• the four basic multiverse models
• observational and theoretical evidence for the multiverse
• the models’ impact on the cosmological and teleological arguments for God’s existence
• scientific and philosophical criticisms of the multiverse
• a biblical response to the multiverse
• and more
This booklet demystifies the multiverse so that believers can address skeptics’ concerns with gentleness and respect - and without fear.
|Publisher:||Reasons To Believe|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||1 MB|