FOOD QUESTIONS ANSWERED WITH COLORFUL GRAPHICS AND FUN, EASY-TO-UNDERSTAND SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATIONS
Have you ever wondered...
• Why bacon smells so good?
• Why onions make you cry?
• If eating turkey makes you sleepy?
• If mixing drinks makes a hangover worse?
• How energy drinks work?
• Why chocolate is poisonous to dogs?
• Why coffee makes you more wired than tea?
• Why cilantro tastes soapy to some?
The answers to these baffling questions and more are revealed in this friendly, informative collection of trivia. Not a scientist? No problem. This book’s colorful graphics and easy-to-understand explanations make these food facts fun for everyone.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 7.50(h) x (d)|
About the Author
Andy Brunning is a graduate chemist and school teacher with a true passion for making chemistry exciting and interesting. He created the hit Compound Interest blog, examining the chemical reactions we come across on a day-to-day basis. Check out the blog at compoundchem.com, tweet Compound Interest @compoundchem. Brunning lives in Bournemouth, U.K.