Pakistani American analyst Ahmad Faruqui in an e mail hopes
that the Peshawar massacre will represent a turning point in how the state of Pakistan handles the jihadis, which are by and large its own creation. It has to recognize that there are no good jihadis. Thus, the strategy of using the good jihadis as agents in a proxy war against India is delusional. A new strategy has to be developed that focuses on the more immediate problems of disease, illiteracy, lawlessness, and chronic load shedding.
It is a vain hope Mr Faruqui !
Because there are basic inner contradictions in Pakistani states claims and its actions since 1978!
This comical situation started from a terrorist attack on a Peshawar school on 16 December 2014!
Fairy Tale Narrative being presented by Pakistani Military and Politicians
• That general Raheel Sharif is that knight in shinning armour who will kill the demon called Islamic extremism threatening, Pakistan that lovely sleeping beauty , conspired and trapped into a magical spell by a combined Indian RAW , Zionist and Christian conspiracy !
• All Pakistan's troubles are in Waziristan and Afghanistan and. By launching an impregnable operation known as Zarb I Azzab , Pakistan's knit in shining armour , Islam's unbeatable soldier , younger brother of Major Shabbir Sharif, Nisan I haidar .
• Nawaz Sharif and corrupt politicians immensely happy that a grand diversion created from real issues that confront Pakistan and politicians can carry on with corruption.
Why the issue is more complicated
• Islamic proxies were created by choice by Pakistan's bastard child military regime in 1977-88 as it was isolated internally as well as internationally.
• Between 1978 and 1989 Proxy war employing Islamists became so internally embedded and instilled in Pakistan's body fabric and major institutions tat no Pakistani political leader or military leader touched it.
• Pakistani military to date actively supports some 90 % of all ISLAMIC INSURGENTS in AF Pak.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.22(d)|
About the Author
Agha H. Amin , Retired Tank corps major who served in five tank regiments and commanded an independent tank squadron and served in various staff , instructional and research assignments. Presently heads think tank Centre for Study of Intelligence Operations. Editor in Chief of monthly Intelligence Review and monthly Military and Security Review. In his Pakistan Army tenure he wrote three original tactical papers on Reconnaissance Troops Tactical handling, Reconnaissance support group , and RFS Concept. His writings were published in Pakistan Armys prime journals , Pakistan Army Journal and Citadel Journal of Command and Staff College Quetta. His recommendations regarding bifurcation of officer corps into command and staff cadre advanced in 1998 were later accepted. In addition his recommendation of grouping various corps into army commands advanced in an article published in Citadel Journal in 1998 were accepted in 2005 or so. Wrote Pakistan Armys first tactical paper on Tactical handling of Reconnaissance Troop in 1986 which is now being incorporated in Pakistan Armys most important general staff publication " The Armored Regiment in Battle". Wrote The Essential Clausewitz in 1993, Sepoy Rebellion of 1857-59 in 1998 , Pakistan Army till 1965 in 1999 ,Development of Taliban Factions in Afghanistan and Pakistan (2010) ,Taliban War in Afghanistan (2009). Served as Assistant Editor of Defence Journal ,Executive Editor of globe and Founder Editor of Journal of Afghanistan Studies . An associate of the think tanks ORBAT and Alexandrian Defense group. Expert in social impact and environmental assessment carried out various LARP surveys for Asian Bank and World Bank projects. He has lectured at various think tanks and organisations worldwide and shares his knowledge without any honorarium and at zero financial benefits. Carried out various oil and gas and power transmission line surveys in West Asia. One time Assistant Editor Defence Journal , Executive Editor Globe, Editor Journal of Afghanistan Studies Feedback is welcome at e mail address L19aircraft@gmail.com