This is the Only Wilderness Medicine Book You Need
Could you save yourself or a loved one when there are no doctors around?
All too often travelers and outdoor enthusiasts get sick, injured, or worse.
Learn how to prevent and cure a wide range of ailments whether at home, abroad, or in the wilderness.
Discover what you need to heal yourself, because a little knowledge goes a long way!
Get it now.
Limited Time Only Bonus Freebies
5 FREE BONUSES FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY! Get your copy of Wilderness and Travel Medicine TODAY and you will receive:
- An emergency first aid cheat sheet.
- Daily health and fitness cheat sheet. Keep yourself healthy with this simple guide.
- How to lash and other useful knots. Use these to improvise stretchers and other equipment.
- The Survival Fitness Plan Super Burpee. A warm-up, stretch, and conditioning workout all in one exercise.
- A 15-minute yoga stretch routine.
A Wilderness Medicine Handbook Like No Other
- Diagnoses and treatments for a wide range of injuries & illnesses
- How to improvise what you need when modern medicine isn't available
- Pharmaceuticals, medicinal plants, veterinary substitutes, and other alternative remedies
- Preventative methods so you don't get sick/injured in the first place
- Safe use and dosage instructions for suggestion medications
- Sample wilderness medicine kit that you can take on a commercial flight
Information for Each Condition Contains
- A brief description
- Possible symptoms
- Appropriate treatment(s) depending on the situation
- Other supplementary information, e.g., causes, prevention, alternative remedies, complications
A 2-Part Wilderness Medicine Field Guide
Quickly find what you're looking for in an emergency situation.
Part I is must-read information covering:
- Anatomy: Learn how the body's systems work individually and as a whole. This makes diagnoses easier.
- Prevention Medicine: Prevention is the best cure. Learn how to avoid getting sick and/or injured in the first place.
- First Aid Kit: An inventory and simple explanation of a first aid kit for travelers.
- Medications Guide: Information on the safe use of the medications in this book.
- Immediate First Aid: What to do life-threatening medical situations.
- Secondary Exam: A secondary exam will help you to make an accurate medical diagnosis.
- Moving a Patient: Safe ways to move a patient.
Part II is diagnoses and treatments. It is uniquely categorized by cause and/or body area to enable quick searching.
- Environmental: Tropical diseases, heat & cold injuries, plants & animals, jetlag, etc.
- Head: Headaches, brain injuries, ears, eyes, and nose infections, dental issues, etc.
- Circulation: Shock, dehydration, diabetes, etc.
- Digestive: Diarrhea, constipation, food poisoning, motion sickness, etc.
- Genitourinary: STI's, pregnancy, UTI's, etc.
- Integumentary: Skin disorders, nail injuries, splinters, etc.
- Musculoskeletal: Sprains, strains, fractures, dislocations, etc.
- Respiratory: Asthma, strep-throat, bronchitis, cold and flu, pneumonia, etc.
... and much, much more!
No matter where you go you need this book, because the information inside it saves lives!
Get it now.
Related collections and offers
About the Author
Sam has had an interest in self-preservation and survival for as long as he can remember. This has lead to years of training and career-related experience in related subjects.
He describes himself as a "Survivalist, Minimalist, Traveler" and spends his time traveling the world and refining his skills. He has studied Martial Arts with the masters in China and the Philippines. Sam has also trained with experts in parkour, survival, wilderness medicine, alternative healing, and more.
Now he shares his knowledge with the world through his books.
*Follow and Connect with Sam Fury*