- Covers all exam changes
- Text matches Wiley CMAexcel Review Course content structure
- LOS index in Review Course for easier cross-references to full explanations in text
- Includes access to the Online Test Bank, which contains 1,000 multiple-choice questions and 5 sample essays
- Multiple-choice question feedback helps CMA candidates focus on areas where they need the most work
- Prepare for the actual CMA exam with Section Practice Tests and a cumulative Part 1 exam
- Assess your progress with knowledge check questions/answers and sample essay questions
- Helps candidates prepare a solid study plan with exam tips
Feature section examines the topics of External Financial Reporting Decisions; Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting; Performance Management; Cost Management; and Internal Controls
Based on the CMA body of knowledge developed by the Institute of Certified Management Accountants (ICMA®), Wiley CMAexcel Learning System Exam Review 2019 features content derived from the exam Learning Outcome Statements (LOS).
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 10.80(h) x 1.64(d)|
About the Author
IMA (Montvale, NJ) is the worldwide association for accountants and financial professionals working in business. The organization was founded in 1919 as the National Association of Cost Accountants (NACA) to promote knowledge and professionalism among cost accountants and foster a wider understanding of the role of cost accounting in management. Today the IMA is a worldwide organization with over 60,000 members, working to provide a forum for research, practice development, education, knowledge sharing, and the advocacy of the highest ethical and best business practices in management accounting and finance.