Most Widely Used CPA Examination Review Products Worldwide
Completely revised for the new computerized CPA exam-all the information you need to master!
• The most effective system available to prepare for the CPA exam-proven for over thirty years
• Timely, up-to-the-minute coverage for the computerized exam. Contains all current AICPA content requirements in financial accounting and reporting
• Unique modular format-helps you zero in on areas that need work, organize your study program, and concentrate your efforts
• Comprehensive questions-over 3,800 multiple-choice questions and their solutions in the four volumes. Covers the new simulation-style problems. Includes over 90 simulations
• Complete sample exam in financial accounting and reporting
• Guidelines, pointers, and tips-show you how to build knowledge in a logical and reinforcing way
Wiley CPA Examination Review 2006 arms test-takers with detailed outlines, study guidelines, and skill-building problems to help candidates identify, focus on, and master the specific topics that need the most work.
Other titles in the WILEY CPA EXAMINATION REVIEW 2006 FOUR-VOLUME SET:
• Business Environment and Concepts
• Auditing and Attestation
See inside for the entire array of Wiley CPA Examination Review Products!
"I owe you and your staff a big thanks for putting out such a great product at an affordable price. I didn't have the resources to attend any of the review classes . . . but your study review books, software, and the focus notes were more than enough."
|Series:||Wiley CPA Examination Review: Financial Accounting and Reporting Ser.|
|Product dimensions:||8.64(w) x 11.00(h) x 1.50(d)|
About the Author
O. RAY WHITTINGTON, CPA, PhD, CMA, CIA, is the Ledger and Quill Director of the School of Accountancy at DePaul University. He is also coauthor of Audit Sampling: An Introduction, Fifth Edition, available from Wiley.
PATRICK R. DELANEY, CPA, PhD, was the Arthur Andersen LLP Alumni Professor of Accountancy at Northern Illinois University and the author of bestselling books, audios, and software in the Wiley CPA Examination Review System.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. BEGINNING YOUR CPA REVIEW PROGRAM.
Chapter 2. EXAMINATION GRADING.
Chapter 3. THE SOLUTIONS APPROACH.
Chapter 4. TAKING THE EXAMINATION.
Chapter 5. FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING AND REPORTING.
Modules and Abbreviations:1
7 Basic Theory and Financial Reporting.
A. Basic Concepts.
B. Error Correction.
C. Accounting Changes.
D. Financial Statements.
9 Fixed Assets.
10 Monetary Current Assets and Current Liabilities.
11 Present Value.
C. Debt Restructure.
12 Deferred Taxes.
13 Stockholders’ Equity.
15 Statement of Cash Flows.
16 Business Combinations and Consolidations.
17 Derivative Instruments and Hedging Activities.
A. Personal Financial Statements.
B. Interim Reporting.
C. Segment Reporting.
D. Partnership Accounting.
E. Foreign Currency Translation.
19 Governmental Accounting.
20 Not-for-Profit Accounting.
Outlines of Accounting Pronouncements.
APPENDIX A: FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING AND REPORTING TESTLETS.
APPENDIX B: SAMPLE TESTLETS RELEASED BY THE AICPA.
APPENDIX C: 2005 RELEASED AICPA QUESTIONS.
1As explained in Chapter 1, this book is organized into 14 modules (manageable study units). The numbering of the modules commences with number 7 to correspond with the numbering system used in our two-volume set.