Everything today's CPA candidates need to pass the CPA Exam
Published annually, this comprehensive four-volume paperback reviews all four parts of the CPA exam. Many of the questions are taken directly from previous CPA exams. With 3,800 multiple-choice questions, these study guides provide all the information candidates need to master in order to pass the computerized Uniform CPA Examination.
- Complete sample exam
- The most effective system available to prepare for the CPA exam-proven for over thirty years
- Timely-up-to-the-minute coverage for the computerized exam.
- Contains all current AICPA content requirements in auditing and attestation; business environment and concepts; financial accounting and reporting; and regulation
- Unique modular format-helps candidates zero in on areas that need work, organize their study program, and concentrate their efforts
- Comprehensive questions-over 3,800 multiple-choice questions and their solutions in the four volumes
- Covers changes in the CPA exam that will occur after December 31, 2010
- Guidelines, pointers, and tips-show how to build knowledge in a logical and reinforcing way
- Other titles by Whittington: Audit Sampling: An Introduction, Fifth Edition
Wiley CPA Exam Review 2011 arms test-takers with detailed outlines, study guidelines, and skill-building problems to help candidates identify, focus on, and master the specific topics that need the most work.
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 3.80(d)|