Everything today's CPA candidates need to pass the CPA Exam
Published annually, this comprehensive four-volume paperback reviews all four parts of the CPA exam. Many of the questions are taken directly from previous CPA exams. With 3,800 multiple-choice questions, these study guides provide all the information candidates need to master in order to pass the computerized Uniform CPA Examination.
- Complete sample exam
- The most effective system available to prepare for the CPA exam-proven for over thirty years
- Timely-up-to-the-minute coverage for the computerized exam.
- Contains all current AICPA content requirements in auditing and attestation
- Unique modular format-helps candidates zero in on areas that need work, organize their study program, and concentrate their efforts
- Comprehensive questions-over 3,800 multiple-choice questions and their solutions in the four volumes
- Covers changes to the CPA exam occurring after December 31, 2010
- Guidelines, pointers, and tips-show how to build knowledge in a logical and reinforcing way
- Other titles by Whittington: Audit Sampling: An Introduction, Fifth Edition
Wiley CPA Exam Review 2011 arms test-takers with detailed outlines, study guidelines, and skill-building problems to help candidates identify, focus on, and master the specific topics that need the most work.
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.80(h) x 1.10(d)|
About the Author
O. Ray Whittington, CPA, PhD, CMA, CIA, is Dean of the College of Commerce and Kellstadt Graduate School of Business at DePaul University. He is also the coauthor of Audit Sampling: An Introduction, Fifth Edition, available from Wiley.
Patrick R. Delaney, CPA, PhD, was the Arthur Andersen LLP Alumni Professor of Accountancy at Northern Illinois University and the author of bestselling books, audios, and software in the Wiley CPA Exam Review System.
Table of Contents
CHAPTER 1 BEGINNING YOUR CPA REVIEW PROGRAM.
CHAPTER 2 EXAMINATION GRADING.
CHAPTER 3 THE SOLUTIONS APPROACH.
CHAPTER 4 TAKING THE EXAMINATION.
CHAPTER 5 AUDITING AND ATTESTATION.
Module 1 Professional Responsibilities (RESP).
Module 2 Engagement Planning, Obtaining an Understanding of the Client and Assessing Risks (ENPL).
Module 3 Understanding Internal Control and Assessing Control Risk (IC).
Module 4 Responding to Risk Assessment: Evidence Accumulation and Evaluation (EVID).
Module 5 Reporting (REPT).
Module 6 Accounting and Review Services (AARS).
Module 7 Audit Sampling (AUDS).
Module 8 Auditing with Technology (ATEC).
Outlines of Professional Standards.
Statements on Standards for Attestation Engagements.
Statements on Auditing Standards.
Statements on Standards of the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board.
Government Auditing Standards.
Information Technology Supplement.
APPENDIX A: AUDITING AND ATTESTATION SAMPLE EXAMINATION.
APPENDIX B: SAMPLE AUDITING AND ATTESTATION TESTLET RELEASED BY THE AICPA.
APPENDIX C: 2010 RELEASED AICPA QUESTIONS FOR AUDITING AND ATTESTATION.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
a good amount of review of materials and tests.