Everything today's CPA candidates need to pass the CPA Exam
Published annually, this Regulation volume of the comprehensive four-volume paperback reviews all current AICPA content requirements in business environment and concepts. Many of the questions are taken directly from previous CPA exams. With 2,800 multiple-choice questions in all four volumes, these study guides provide all the information candidates need to master in order to pass the computerized Uniform CPA Examination. Its unique modular format helps you zero in on those areas that need more attention and organize your study program.
- Complete sample exam
- The most effective system available to prepare for the CPA exam—proven for over thirty years
- Timely—up-to-the-minute coverage for the computerized exam
- Contains all current AICPA content requirements in business environment and concepts
- Unique modular format—helps candidates zero in on areas that need work, organize their study program, and concentrate their efforts
- Comprehensive questions—over 2,800 multiple-choice questions and their solutions in the four volumes
- Guidelines, pointers, and tips—show how to build knowledge in a logical and reinforcing way
- Other titles by Whittington: Audit Sampling: An Introduction, Fifth Edition
Wiley CPA Exam Review 2014 arms test-takers with detailed outlines, study guidelines, and skill-building problems to help candidates identify, focus on, and master the specific topics that need the most work.
|Publisher:||Wiley, John & Sons, Incorporated|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||23 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
O. RAY WHITTINGTON, CPA, PhD, CMA, CIA, is Dean of the Driehaus College of Business and Kellstadt Graduate School of Business at DePaul University. Ray is a former member of the AICPA Auditing Standards Board and the AICPA Accounting and Review Services Committee. He is also the coauthor of Audit Sampling: An Introduction, Fifth Edition, available from Wiley.