Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
Wiley/National Geographic College Atlas of the World / Edition 1 available in
* 90 pages of stunning world thematic maps cover the vital natural and human topics of today.
• Striking satellite images open each continent.
• Oceans are mapped from coast to coast, revealing incredible illustrations of depth and seafloor topography.
• Each continent receives special economic coverage assessing regional and global activity.
• A place-name index includes 55,000 entries.
• Extensive "World Facts" section comprises demographic and socioeconomic information, geographic comparisons, and a glossary.
Australia & Oceania
Share This Item
See All Customer Reviews